HTC TyTN II
I found only one SSH client which works well. It's Token2Shell/Mobile v. 5.2.1.
Google Maps is a must have for walking on various wild places because its satellite pictures.
Yandex.Maps is a must have for big cities of Russia. Shows addresses and traffic jams very well.
I also found City Guide's maps usable for Krasnodar Krai.
AlReader2 becomes a great thing for me.
- danger, advertising!
Something you can found on dx.com:
- replacement parts — screen, case and keyboard, stylus (one, two);
- a strange protective case;
- batteries — a regular 1300mAh and an extended 2600mAh;
- a chinese clone of this phone;
- a 2.8" screen protector which must fits for the phone, but I haven't check it yet; and some guy advises this 2.9" protector for TyTN II.
I highly recommend to buy an extended battery pack. Wonderful thing. With this you are just start feeling pocket computer in your hands, not a rattle for a hour of intense usage.
Never buy this battery, because it just doesn't work. I had to ask dx support for replacement for defective item (and they did so).