Various packages for SLAX
Programms for SLAX distributes in LZM modules. Slaxbuild is a script that builds an LZM module from scratch.
- russian and unicode support,
- basket — a KDE note tool,
- cmake — a build tool,
- ghc! — a haskell compiler,
- gpg and it's graphic interface — kgpg,
- adblock for konqueror,
- domino style for KDE,
- konversation — an IRC client for KDE,
- kwallet — a password manager for KDE,
- drivers for nvidia cards — 96xx (old) series,
- subversion — obsolete revision control system,
- teeworlds — the coolest game,
- unison file synchronizer,
- VIM — a great text editor,
- yakuake — quake-like console
- and other.
How to install russian localization and unicode support
First you need to download a module (
russian-utf8-x.x.x.lzm) and a boot image (
initrd.gz) from here. Then install
slax/modules/. After reboot you'll have russificated system with unicode support.
And don't forget about choosing codepage in konsole.
See also my article about SLAX in russian.